
Hey all whats up all? Not to much here...haha just kidding I have been so busy its nuts. I don't think I have been able to relax lately...well maybe but I can't tell half the time. I am so busy I tend to forget what I am doing in five minutes on some days. Maybe its a good thing I have my assignment notebook near me all day during the school day and that I actually write in it. If I didn't write in it I just might be lost all through out the day. Which would make a terrible crazy week. So here is the update in Stretch's crazy life.
Track: Is going really well. I have had some pretty amazing races lately. Last night was one of my best nights. I had just come from an injury with little running before the meet and did what I think is A-mazing. I took 2nd place in high hurdles and 3rd in low hurdles. Also for high hurdles I personal record which is exciting. I went from 18. something to 17.56 seconds. Which I am really super excited about. I took off one and a half seconds which is a lot. So I am SUPER excited.

Bluebirds: They are just amazing as well. This week (week three) has been great. In box number 17 I have 4 baby birds. Which are only a few days old. I think they are the cutest things ever but dad thinks they are ugly...hmmph he don't know what cute is...lolz! I love you daddy! :) But anyways the trail is just getting better and better. I am so excited about this project and will be super excited when its time to share this project with everyone. Hmmm maybe I'll save it for my senior project that way I have everything perfect and well it will be A-mazing. Ya I think that is what I am going to do. Sorry Mrs.Becker I'll invite you to my presentation that way you can hear all that I have learned.
Other: Lets see I don't know if there is really anything else. I talked about track and bluebirds...I don't think there is really anything else. Other then I really am enjoying the random pictures I have put in the post. The hurdle one is funny...NO I would not be the one on my back dead from that race. I think I am the one who is shaking the hands of the other runners. Since I do that at every meet that would be the one who is best fit for me. Then for the other I don't know why I picked that one...hmm maybe it just spoke to me and said use me I am weird and will work for your post...who knows. The blue bird and Stretch's news are pretty obvious. I guess that's all for now so I will let you go for now. Talk with you later. Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment