
Well my life falls under....track, school, track, church, track, family, and track. Not in that order but ya that's pretty much it. Late nights track meets soon will be every Tuesday and Thursday. Like this coming week I have two meets. Tuesdays is in Bangor and Thursdays is in Menomonie. The good thing about these two meets is that everyone goes...the bad news is that we might just have the one bus which means we are going to be crammed yet again. Also even better news...if my coach lets me I will be doing both hurdle events these two meets. So I am really excited for that. I really love track...I love to run!
School is going well. Biology I have a B which is good. Right now I am just trying to get all my credits done for high school so I can graduate next year. Also I'm getting myself ready for college. I'm so excited and nervous. I really want to go to UW-River Falls or UW-Green Bay. For those who are wondering...yes I will be running track in college. My first year I probably wont it all depends on when I get there but I will be running.
Church is pretty good. Monday night bible study ended up getting changed to later at night. Thanks to sports in the spring. In our bible study group of five three of us are in sports. So we decided to change the time that way we could make it to bible study and not have to worry about being late. Also for church I am still singing up front for worship team. Fearless Prophet will be leading in a couple weeks. Which is good but I have to learn to play five songs on the piano in two weeks. So I am a little nervous but I'm sure it will go well. It did last time and it will this time.
I think that is just about it. I will talk with you all later and I will make sure I post something about the two track meets next week...probably on Friday I will post it. Well talk with you later.
GOOD LUCK TONIGHT SPARTA GUYS TRACK TEAM!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment