05 May 2010

Stretch's News!

Well I don't have much but a few exciting things. For track I have another personal record which I am super excited about. So I started with 18.something seconds then went to 17.56 seconds to 16.9 seconds all in the past three track meets. How amazing is that? It's pretty awesome...so awesome I can't believe that I actually did that well. So this year I plan to go to State...well that is my goal anyway. I'm trying to figure out who my biggest competition is which is not working out to well. So maybe I'll bug coach Jones tonight about it...hehe! Well it only makes sense he gets to push me around on the track so I can at least bug him once about trying to figure out who my biggest competition is. hehe yeah I think I will bug him about it.


So my other good news is for my blue bird project. I have 23 chicks and 72 eggs. Which is really good I am so excited about that. I have tons of pictures but the picture above is of my holding Cutiebug. He is well a cutiebug and very funny on top of that. When ever I called his name he would pop his head up and open his beak it was so cute. I have fallen in love with all my baby birds they are so cute and I could totally just cuddle them. Oh we have another baby chick who is totally my mom's baby. His name is Poopers because when my mom pulled him out of the nest he pooped on her hand...it was really funny.

Well I got to go for now. I will talk with you all later...BYE!

No comments: