
So it's track season and I am super excited. We have been running outside for three days now and will most likely stay outside now. Which of course is totally ok with me because I LOVE running on the track. Last night I calculated the distance we have run outside not counting warm up and we are only at 2,600 meters which is little over a mile and a half. So far I have been doing amazing. When practicing we are being timed on our running and I have beat all my times from last year so far which is A-mazing. For the 200 open I am at 24 seconds I think it was and for the 100 meter open I am at 15 seconds. Which is a great turn around for me...if those to practices were a meet I would have Varsity lettered. So this year is going to be a great year and I am super excited for the season to really get going. This year I am in 300 meter low hurdles, 100 meter high hurdles, 4x200 meter relay, 4x100 meter relay, and where ever they need me to fill in at. The only field events I can do is long jump but I would prefer not having to do that but if I have to I have to. Our first meet is Friday the 19th in Wisconsin Rapids and I am super excited!
For those of you who don't know or aren't friends with me on Facebook I am finally 17. I turned 17 on March 11th which was exciting. I had a pretty sweet party. We watched "The Perfect Score" and did karaoke which was fun...well funny when everyone is sober and it sounds like they were actually drunk. It was a ton of fun and I can't wait till my 18th party.
I don't think there is really anything else going on right now that is exciting to talk about. So I guess I will let you all go for now! Talk with you all later. Peace!

1 comment:
That track meet was really fun, I can't wait until the next one. I would really like track practice to be just a tad easier because yesterdays was hell.
Post a Comment