Wow 8 bats. Lets see in order what were they again?
1.Denise who was found in Colorado
2.Stepper who was found at High Point
3.Alynn who was found at our neighbors house
4.Edge who was found at Pastor James house
5.Reggie who was also found at Pastor James house
6.Martha who was found at Pastor Rays house
7.Brick who was found at High Point
8.SGT Slide who was found at Fort McCoy
Too bad I don't have pictures of each one on my computer so I can't put their pictures up on here. But they were all so cute. I enjoy rescuing my babies and seeing them fly away. Wow Im starting a family really young lol. I don't think in real life when people have kids and they grow up and get ready to leave the parents will love it. I am sure they will be happy that their children are moving on with their lives but I think they would rather hold on to their children and make sure they stay safe.
I really hope it is not really hard. If it is hard on me just to let my sister go to the military I am sure it will be a lot harder to let my kids leave the house. I really want to just stop the world and keep it right were it is. I have my family and my friends. I can learn what I want. I can have fun. And the best part I know everyone is safe.
Wow it feels like I am already a mom and talking about life for my kids. That is a tad scary. But oh well I guess thats how God made me to be so I will live with it. And its also a good thing knowing I can already act like a mom. Maybe life will be easier when I actually become a mom or if someone really needs to talk then can come find me.
Well I am out of things to say on this topic right now. I hope everyone enjoys reading this.

1 comment:
Have to add 9. CeeCee
Post a Comment