28 April 2011

It's official!

Ok, we're crazy. I know, everyone already knew that but...... we're all in school. Faith is in the 4th grade and will be taken out of Montessori at the end of the school year to be put in a regular class. She's hoping for a teacher who assigns homework. Tara is a Junior and will be taken out of High Point for her senior year where she will attend at the High School. Angela graduates in less than a month. HOLY COW.......oh wait, she loves turtles. HOLY TURTLES!!! Wayne is taking classes at AIU-Online (American Intercontinental University) working toward his Associates Degree in Business Administration. He should be finishing this fall. To round out the education obsessed family, I am in my 4th week of schooling at MSU-Online (Mountain State University) working toward my Associate Degree in Business Administration-eCommerce. As for the dogs, they are learning to shhhhh, when the phone rings or someone climbs up and down the stairs at the sound of a herd of elephants doing basketball drills. Like I said, we're nuts!

No comments: