21 October 2010

Update

Just updating things a bit, since it's been forever. We've got one counting down the days to graduation and Basic Training for the US Army. Can't believe we're less than a year away. It feels like yesterday that she was in the hospital throwing up every 5 seconds with many tubes coming out of her head.

As for the other one, she's counting down to, but its for the BATCOW open house in 2 days and getting senior pictures taken (can you believe it?) She's rescued 8 bats so far, each one has been named and will be put in the bats writings.

The little one........ she's still enjoying school. Just got her recorder (aka flute for those living a long time ago, like 20 years or so). She's on 5th grade spelling words and working on a class Multiplication Sundae challenge.

All three have found a Church Youth group that they are enjoying and learning. Praise the Lord!!!!

The boys (puppies) are upset that Tara isn't walking them daily and are pretty good for not being able to tell time. They'll let us know when it's getting close to feeding time and whine louder when we are late.

Wayne and I are getting ready for our Voice of Democracy, Patriot's Pen and Teacher of the Year judging times. We hope to get a lot this year. Working on finding judges for the event. Good Luck to all who participate, including judges.

3 comments:

PigBatty (TNW) said...

Its so much fun counting down to something. My week started really bad with this whole cell city project and my partner not helping any. Then yesterday right before bible study it started to get better. The cell city was coming along nicely and I was going to bible study and enjoy learning and hanging out with friends.

I was so frustrated with my cell city project I forgot about the BATCOW open house this Saturday. I got to my school and was really excited because my cell city was finished and then I remembered the BATCOW open house. My week is getting so much better now, and I'm loving it so much.

As for bat rescued I am really having fun getting them and naming them. I love being creative and to have the ability to think of really cool names to name the bats I rescue from where they are found. So far it has been 8 rescues and I am looking forward to the 9th, 10th , and way way more to come. I enjoy it so much.

(akw)Stretch said...

216 days till graduation
263 days till I leave

hehe! No I'm not counting at all. lol :)

Kraf-T said...

Angela, you forgot to put "approximately", since we don't officially know when you are going because of security issues. Not to mention how many people were given bogus dates and thought they knew when they were leaving and yet it was changed 3-5 times.