09 February 2010

Stretch's News

WOW I guess I'm the only one posting lately...well this just blows! :( That's ok I like to tell about my life! So here is a SMALL update (I hope)!

So I'm learning the piano which is tons of fun. Also tons of hard work! But I'm excited! Not this Sunday but the following I get to play for worship team...AHHH it's nerve racking and exciting. Then on top of that I'm also singing while playing so should be interesting.

Also I'm writing a short story for school. It's really good I love it and can't wait till it's finished! It will be amazing!

Track starts in 27 days! WOOT WOOT I'm so excited! My goals this year are to got to state for low hurdles, high to but either that get me to state works for me! Also that I don't tare anything! I don't want to be on the injury list again...it blew majorly!

I get to see my senior pictures tomorrow night which is exciting! I can't believe I'm almost a senior it's scary and exciting! I'm glad to go to college but worried! Mixed emotions right now you could say!

School is going ok I guess! I'm excited for summer...there has been a lot of drama lately and it's just annoying as all get out!

I guess that's all! I tried to keep things to the point. Talk with you later!

Stretch!!!!

No comments: