15 December 2009

Stretch's News

Well I have a lot to talk about today! Well not a total lot but I do have a good amount to talk about!

School is well hell you could say! I am doing great in school but that's not whats making it hell! So you know Mr.Kennedy passed away over a month ago well High Point is going down hill like crazy! It's terrible to see this happen because this is Mr. Kennedy's school and his memory is being pushed out and his dream school is falling apart! Some part of me wants to hate God for taking Mr. Kennedy but I can't because I know it was for the best! So my only thoughts about school this year and next will be! If your not my advisor or my true friends (which is very few people) then stay away from me because I don't want to see you or talk with you!

Track I am so excited 83 more days! I am more excited then ever! I am well super excited you could say. Track meets and practice oh so much fun! :) Well practices can be fun but also a very huge pain in the butt or quad (haha...no)! Anyways I am excited.

Christmas break THANK GOD! I so have to get out of Sparta I am sick of this town and the people here! 3 days and we are leaving WOOT WOOT! So we are going to Colorado to see family! I am excited to get out of Sparta, WI! Haha maybe when we hit Minnesota I will yell bye stupid little town! So in Colorado we are going to be visiting like EVERYONE! I am excited!

Photo Shoot well that's new news! Well January 20th I am going to be the star of the day pretty much! Mueller Photography in LaCrosse is doing this Models Wanted and well yours truly is a Senior Rep for High Point School! Haha I don't know if I should be for High Point or the High School! I will be High Point's rep only for Mr. Kennedy though! Well I get a full session for free where my pictures are taken in whatever I want! Then in the summer I have another free session for summer shots! I am super excited! Oh and that's in 36 days! AHHHHH! :)

So a summery of everything...school is going well but is hell right now, track is 83 days away, Christmas break is 3 days away look out Colorado Woodman family is coming and, the photo shoot is 36 days away! Wow I am going to be busy busy busy!

Oh well I LOVE being busy it helps when I have nothing to do and I just want to scream, run, whatever! Well I guess I have class soon so I will talk with you all later cause we all know Stretch has much to say lol! BYE

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS!

No comments: