30 November 2009

Stretch's News

Thanksgiving was boring! We had a messed up dinner! Instead of turkey we had ham and instead of mash potatoes we had mac-n-cheese! WEIRD I know! Also my phone died on me like it no longer works...BUT I got a new phone so its all good! I like my new one its an LG with a full keyboard. Oh and its green WOOT WOOT! Then also this Thanksgiving I got into a huge argument with 3 friends. One of them I was lucky to save the friendship (it wasn't my fault we were fighting), then one I almost hunted them down and hit them, then the last one I haven't forgiving them for what they did but we are talking now! Which is good I guess!

98 days till track season I am super excited! For those of you who don't know I am thinking about trying out for high jump! I am not totally sure if I want to or not. I figure I don't have a field event so since I am bad at long jump I wont try triple jump and I am afraid of heights so no way pole vault. Then there is shot put and discus but I figure one no way and two Tara is in those events I don't want to compete against her there. Its like hurdles I wouldn't want her to join (not only cause she would fall on her face) but because hurdles are my events like shot put and discus are her's! So in the end all I really have is high jump! So I guess that's what I decided to go for! lol

Other exciting news........I can't really think of anything else! Well talk with you all later!

No comments: