24 November 2009

Stretch's News

104 DAYS

TRACK SEASON!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT (yes I like to say woot don't judge me)! I am super excited....oh and this year I might be the only hurdler. That's good and bad...good cause I don't have to race my team. Bad cause now I am the only one racking up the points in hurdles.

Also this year I was in the musical at the High School! The Sound of Music. The practices were like death but the performances were a ton of fun. So I played a nobody nun and a dancer at the party. As a nun I sang a lot....no more like A LOT! I got a solo as a nun as well. When I tried out for it I wasn't nervous at all also same for practices. (we had 6 performances) By the last performance I was just losing all the fear of singing my solo. I know that's so messed up. Oh well it helps with Solo Ensemble this year. I also said I was a dancer at the party. HAHAHAHAHAHA that was just a blast in it's self. We learned the waltz, foxtrot, and landeler. Well I LOVE the waltz now...if I had more time to perfect the foxtrot I think I would love it to...then the landeler I still feel dizzy from all that spinning. I had fun learning the dances and will remember them forever!

I think that's all the new and exciting things right now!

OH NO WAIT......My sister Karen is having another baby. WOOT WOOT I am excited about that too. So at this point in time I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew...and another coming soon! I can't wait.

That's just about as exciting as track starting! Anyways that's all talk with you later!

No comments: