16 September 2009

Stretch's News

So summer is over...YIPPIE!!! And school has started...YIPPIE!!! So everything so far is going great! Lets see my classes at the high school...biology is going great! Was scared to turn in my assignment yesterday but I ended up getting 100% so I am excited there! Then Intro to Marketing is going well...I think I haven't really done anything yet so I really don't know!

So very few of you know that I am in the play at the high school this year. The musical is the Sound of Music...I play a nobody nun but, I have a solo in the beginning of the play, and I get to dance at the party! I am so excited it should be fun.

Lets see what else is new and exciting...oh on Saturday I caught a 8 inch sunfish when I went fishing with my pastor and a friend from school. It was a ton of fun...I caught a fish, little sunburn, and got everyone wet...including myself! lol!

OMG I am so excited for track season I have been dying all summer! I want to get up on the track so bad! I am really setting a high goal for myself this year...I want to go to state this year! It is yes a hard goal to make but I am willing to go for that goal!

Well I guess thats all that is really exciting in news from me! I guess I'll talk with you later! Peace out all!

No comments: