18 May 2007
Hair Cut!!
Wednesday I got my hair cut. I donated 15 inches to Locks for Love. If you don’t know what Locks for Love is…. It is for people who don’t or have lost hair. I have been doing this for at least 3 years. I really enjoy cutting my hair. For I know that it is going for a good cause. One thing that I would enjoy seeing one day is my hair on a little girl or boy.

5 comments:
Small correction Tara. You haven't been donating for three years. You've donated 3 times. When our hair grows long enough, we donate. If you are interested the website for Locks for Love is http://www.locksoflove.org/
I know. Angela helped me with this post.
I am sorry I did not know how many times she did it.
I am really proud of you Tara. That is amazing and you all do it? Way to go
Yes Amanda! Tara was suppose to cut here hair the first year but she chickened out and I ended up cutting mine. So I have one more time on Tara but that is ok. The hair goes for a really great cause.
Post a Comment