So let's see, what's going on in the Woodman house?
Well, we are a little over half way to earning Tara's tuition for her Australia trip this July. Thanks to all that have helped. We are collecting cans, and change for anyone who would like to help out. There will be other fundraisers, but these 2 will continue until we either run out of time or earn what we need. Tara will be turning 13 in a few weeks, invitations for her 100 prize party will be going out soon.
Angela's volunteering at the Veterinary clinic and having quite the blast. She'll be getting to find out where she'll be going next year for her trip. She's hoping for Austria, but will be excited no matter where it is. Angela just turned 14 this month!! What a deal that was!
Faith is excitingly hoping to go to the local montessori school. She also lost her 2 top front teeth.
All 3 girls are joining 4-H. (which reminds me, we have to get those papers in this week)
We'll be having 2 Pampered Chef shows in our house in April, so if you are interesting in finding out more, please let us know! We'd love to have you.
Buttons is out of jail (he had an accident and bit a lady), Beau is being a true little brother. Those of you with little brothers know what I'm talking about.
But the biggest news in the house, is Wayne is cigarette free. Tomorrow, Wednesday the 28th, will make 1 week! YEAH!

1 comment:
We are really busy. I can't wait till April when I get to find out where I am going.
Also I am excited for the summer to come so that on Wednesday mornings I get to go to the vet clinic and watch surgery. That will be lots of fun.
Turning 14 was really awesome. It is really cool and the party was awesome as well.
Post a Comment