29 May 2007

My Life in the past few hours, weeks, and days

Well for me nothing really awesome is going on. I just had try outs for Show and Treble Choir. I thought it went really well. But I guess it didn't. The teacher that I was trying out for did not think I was ready. But I don't really care. I was really upset when I found out but know everything is ok. I am now going to go into mixed chorus. The teacher thinks that my voice will mature a little bit more. Then next time I will more then likely be better and I will get in. Which would be really great.

Also in my life I have been going to the vet clinic every Wednesday. So far I have seen a lot and I got to help out a little bit. The most intersting thing that has happened would have to be when I saw the red and white blood cells and when I saw a dead cat's lungs. It was really neat. A couple other things that I have seen are x-rays, boasters on shots, and a lot more. The worse thing that I had to go threw so far would be when I saw a dog get put down. I was almost crying because it was so sad. But I got threw it and no tears which was great.


This summer should be fun. I get a whole 18 days with out Tara. Then we might go to Colorado. That would be really cool. Also I hope I will get to sleep in a lot. That would be the best part about my summer.

Well I had better let you go for now. Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Tamra Jennell said...

You life sounds fun and carefree. I wish mine was still like that. Love you all tons,
Tamra Jennell