
Well for a while in the Woodman house was basketball for of course me. Well for the season I was #15. Also during the season I had good moments and some bad ones to. Anyways the season ended very well. The B team won 6 games total but 5 in a row. It was a pretty good season. I just can't wait till next year when I have to try out. I am sure that I will do my hardest and the coaches will see it.
Also coming up in the Woodman house is my birthday. I will be 14 years old. I am really excited about this day. The day of the party the people that come over will get to play the game show Deal or No Deal. It should be lots of fun. I really am excited about it. Then the girls that stay the night get to come with me to Wal-Mart and we get to do a scavenger hunt threw the store.
Well that is all for now. Please leave a comment.
Also coming up in the Woodman house is my birthday. I will be 14 years old. I am really excited about this day. The day of the party the people that come over will get to play the game show Deal or No Deal. It should be lots of fun. I really am excited about it. Then the girls that stay the night get to come with me to Wal-Mart and we get to do a scavenger hunt threw the store.Well that is all for now. Please leave a comment.

2 comments:
Wow your team sounds great I really dont care much for Basket Ball, But hey if you like it just keep doing your best. And about that party I cant wait to come, it sounds like a ton of fun.
The party sounds like it is going to be fun. If I don't have to work, I will try to be there.
Post a Comment