08 November 2006

What was your weekend like?

We did something unusual for us. The girls came home from school on Thursday only to find out they were going somewhere, but of course, what would be the fun in telling them, so we made them wait. That is, until we were about an hour on our drive and it was accidentally stated on a phone call. Oh well, they couldn't turn back anyway. LOL! Angela even got into trouble for not telling her friend she was going, but it wasn't her fault. After all, Angela not only didn't know where we were going, but didn't even know we were going anyway. She thought it was just a normal day.

Anyway, we towed a car down to Amarillo, TX. It was a great trip, and we got to pick up some Christmas presents along the way at a Cherokee Trade Shop, and also visiting an awesome place in Groom, TX. You'll have to ask the girls about that one. Hopefully, I'll be able to get in and make some copies of the pictures we took in Groom.

We came roaring back into Sparta, about 9 am on Monday, which meant the girls were late for school. But all in all, it was a great trip.

Upcoming events for the Woodmans?
A stranger that we've heard on the phone for many months will once again join the chaos within the house!!!! Wayne returns by the end of the month.

We heard Santa is planning on delivering us to Colorado for Christmas this year!!! Shhhhh! I'd hate to pass along rumors.

3 comments:

Sandra Hutchins said...

COOL! NEVER know what will happen!! love sandi

(akw)Stretch said...

Yeah I was really surprised. Then when I called Alison (not my friend anymore) she chewed me out because I did not tell her that I was leaving. When she heard that I did not know that I was leaving she was ok with it. The trip was really great. I had lots of fun. The place in Groom was really cool.

I can't wait till daddy gets home. The only thing that is wierd is that all of us are WOMEN in the family except Faith. Also because of times. Dad will think we are crazy and we will think he is crazy. Because his times over in Iraq and Kuwait are different then ours.

About Santa delivering us to Colorado. I think it would be really great to have a Colorado Christmas. Mostly because we never get Christmas with family down there. Hopefully we will make it safely. That is the only thing that I am mostly worried about.

Well, since my comment is so long I think I will let you go for now. Talk with you later.

Love,
Angela

Tamra Jennell said...

Well I am from Texas. It is a great place. I miss it. My dad's family is in Texas. I miss them. I cant wait to go again. Well I am glad you had fun. Talk to you later, Tamra Jennell