HI there, well just thought we'd give you an update on the fun around here. We're in the middle of a whole bunch of fun. We are trying to get Faith tranferred to a better school. We've met with her teacher and the principal. We were told the first step in transferring is to get the principal to agree, which of course she won't. I've talked with the principal at the school we are trying to get her into. He will be sending me a paper to fill out and return. The whole thing has to go through the board and get approved.
In the meantime, Wayne called from Iraq and talked with the superintendent. From all this mickey mouse garbage, it seems that according to Sparta Policy, where you live is where you go to school. Tough cookie. That is unless you are a student who only speaks Spanish, then you have a choice.
In other words, at this point from what we are being told, here are out options.
1) Leave her at the school we don't want her in
2) Pull her out of school and homeschool her
3) Move our entire household to the school zone we want her going to
4) Take on Spanish as our language so we can have a choice in school!
Yep, that sounds fair! Starting to wonder if we might be in Spamerica, instead of America! Well that's enough ranting for now! Have a good day!

1 comment:
I think Sparta's school policy is is full of bolonie (a lot of it). I am glad that I am in a great school. I think it is fair if the spanish speaking student get to pick were they go. I think that every student should have a choice. Even us in America. (Well I think we are in America.)LOL!! Well, I will stop typing before I say to much. Well, talk with you later.
Angela
Post a Comment