14 November 2006

The Final Countdown

Yes that's right! We are counting down. To what, you ask? Now come on, anyone who knows anything about this family should know what we'd be counting down to!

Wayne, a great hubby and wonderful dad, is on his way home! Officially speaking, we don't have a date! But we do have some idea. If you're interested in up to date, and eventually up-to-the hour/minute information, please contact us through phone or email so that we can make sure to put you on our list. We'll need a phone number to call you if you are thinking about welcoming home our soldier at the airport.

Anyone think of that song when you read the title? The Final Countdown!

3 comments:

(akw)Stretch said...

Sorry don't know what song. But anyways....


I CAN'T WAIT TILL DADDY GETS HOME!!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL DADDY GETS HOME!!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL DADDY GETS HOME!!


Ok I am good. Just a little excited. Maybe a little to excited. Oh well I am allowed to be excited. LOL!!!

Tamra Jennell said...

I am really happy that you dad/husband is comming home. I can feel some of your excitement.

Amanda T said...

I want to know a date. That way I can see about going up there. I will give Angela my phone number.