Well, for those of you who do not know that the Woodmans' will be going on a family vacation. We are going down to Arizona and Colorado. While we are in Arizone we are going to see a guy who knows my dad. Also if I am correct we are going to see some of my Dad's Aunts and Uncles. I do not know. While we are in Colorado we are going to be having Christmas with my Grandma and Grandpa Woodman. They are my Dad's parents. I am really excited. We will be staying out of Wisconsin for at least 2 weeks.
Well, that is all for now. Talk with you later.
Love ya lots,
Angela

2 comments:
Good you yall (not sarcasticly) I hope you have fun. I am leaving next tuesday for mississippi. It should be fun, I am just going to meet my stepdads family for christmas, I am kindof nervious I have never met them before, I will bring you both back a present. Love you tons
Tamra Jennell
Well I am glad you are excited. Except next week is going to suck because you will not be here. Well I am going to Madison and then my grandparents from Milwaukee will be coming up as soon as we get back from madison. So I am pretty excited about that. I get to stay home for Christmas day and night for the first time in a while. Well I hope you have fun on the trip I will talk to you later.
Post a Comment