02 October 2006

What's New you ask?

Well Tara passed her interview with People to People. She's a Student Ambassador and will be traveling to Australia this July. It looks like she'll be missing her Dad's birthday but after all, he's missed a few. LOL! Speaking of which.......

We've got a date! Not just any date, but a date when Wayne will be coming home. But like anything in the military, it can change! We don't have a time, but Wayne should be back into the country on a Monday, near Thanksgiving. Those extremely interested in the possible date, please contact us personally. Otherwise, you'll have to wait til we make it public.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

(akw)Stretch said...

I am really excited for Tara to be leaving and daddy to be coming home.
What a bum Tara is not staying for dad's birthday. We will have to get her for that. Right Dad. LOL! Well, talk with you later.

Angela

Sandra Hutchins said...

Well, it will be a celebration when Wayne finally returns...love sandi

Winky said...

Well yes it will be great to get home. As for Tara missing my birthday well turn around is fare play I have missed a few of hers so I will be able to forgive her for missing mine.As Tracy said I will be home on a Monday around Thanksgiving if the Army doesn't mess things up and make me stay longer. I am looking forward to getting home and being able to spend some time with my family. I have missed them all very much. I will talk with youall later.