26 January 2009

Track and Eye

Track Season! YEAH!
Well I guess you can all tell I am super excited about track season starting up this year! I have been dying all summer! I want to run, run, run! I also want to jump hurdles and run in meets! YEAH!!! I love track I love running!

Yah anyways my life has been great. Well other then hitting my eye on the bunk bed...fyi my eye still hurts and I have a major headache still. I just hope my eye doesn't turn blue and purple...that would be bad. I guess it would be better then pink. (around my eye is a little pink) Anyways I am still sore from that.

Well there is not much thats too exciting to talk about! So I will talk with you all later!

1 comment:

Pitbulls (KA) said...

Well I am glad that you get to run!! And if I hurt my eye on a bed I would be in the same way. Well I hope you get better. Love You!!