I have not posted in a while so I decided to. So this might be long.
Basketball season for 9th grade was off to a great start on November 12th. Everything was just great. Till our first game. That was when I found out what my coach was really like. Well I just blew it off because we did not play great that night so I did not mind. Then after a few more games I realised that he was not the nice guy during games. He was always yelling and did not care about anyone. All he cared about was to win and his favorite players. So after about half of the season I quit the team. For I was tired of the yelling and the niceness. I was sick of his two faceness. I now that I am off the team I was still sore a little and I want to sleep all the time.
For sports wise I am not really on the team for track. But I will be there to see what track is all about. Like what types of things I will be getting myself into next year if I join. I kind of know what I want to do when I join but I want to see what else track and field has that I might enjoy. Well I would like to do hurdles and 100 mile dash(when I get stronger). Like when I can maintain my breathing and what not. If you get anything that I just said. LOL!!!
For P2P things have been going great. I leave for France, Italy, and Greece June 12th and come back July1st. I am so excited. I also know who I am going with. I will be going with a group from Texas. So that should be fun. I can't wait till June 12th. The trip will be from June 12th till July 1st. I can't wait to go.
I have been working on French in school and I think I am doing really well. Right now I think I only need to work on memorizing other things then Bonjour, commoet alley-vous. In English that would be Good day, how are you going. I also know Au revoir... English Good Bye.
Also in school I have been working on my drawings. I have been trying to free draw stuff that looks really good. At the moment nothing really great has come out. Yeah yeah yeah I know. I have to practice before things will be perfect. But I don't like to mess up. I am a perfectionist.
Oh Solo/ensemble is March 15th I am going to be doing a duet with one of my classmates. I really hope we do great since I have been working on it as much as I can. Also on the 15th I will be having my 15th b-day party. It should be lots of fun. We are going to basically hang out and play some really goofy games. I don't know what all is planned but it should be great. ( I think the games are going to be like embarrass yourself type games.) Hey I do that almost every day so what would be new in that. LOL!!!!
Well I will let you go for now. Talk with you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment