20 September 2007

People to People

Well for P2P I have my interview in only 2 days I am really excited. So far I have two of the three recommendations in. Which reminds me I have to talk to Mr. Kennedy about that. I really hope he got the paper done. Anyways back to the point of this post. For my P2P trip I will be going to France, Italy, and Greece. I am really excited about the whole trip.

On my trip I will get to see some really great artwork and a lot of really interesting buildings. For this year all my projects are going to be based around those three countries. This semester I am working on Greece. I am looking up the religion, culture, and a lot more. I really think this project is going to be a big hit. I am excited about the follow threw that will come out of the research.

Well enough about my trip and my project now about my class at the High School. So far it has been lots of fun. Today for one song that is from South Africa everyone tried the different parts. Everyone but one of the guys. He always went to the bass part. It was really funny. Also in choir I have made a lot of new friends. A bunch are the girls but there are a couple guys.

Basketball does not start till November 12 I am really excited. If I get on the team I will be even more excited because I love basketball. Well there is nothing I can really talk about her since bball has not started yet.

Well talk with you all later.

Angela

No comments: