I can explain my trip in 3 words!
Europe was Amazing!
Well that was too easy...anyways my trip was amazing and I wish to go back. Here is a brief review!
France: Raining most of the time. People were rude! The Eiffel Tower was great!! It did not help that I was afraid of heights but I made it to the top.
Italy: My favorite here was Pompeii. It was 1 of the few tour guides that I listen to...aka the others were quiet and could either barley understand or they made what they were talking about boring. Anyways, Italy was hot and beautiful and I loved it.
Greece: Turtles Turtles Turtles!!! Well now you know my favorite part. The turtles were my favorite in Greece! I got to see like 10 different turtles and then got to adopt a baby sea turtle which was the greatest thing ever. I got to name my turtle as well but if you know me then you already know the name if do ask and I will let you know!
Well I will let you go for now I have to get some math in and so much more! Talk with you later.

1 comment:
Turtle Freak.
Post a Comment